Physical wellness is the real experience of a get up and go and a spring in your step. It is feeling a vitality and vigor glowing within your body. It is living the zip and zestiness of feeling alive and connected. Physical wellness begins with physical health. It promotes overall feelings of well-being. Physical wellness is the full body experience of vitality that is cultivated as an ongoing process of growing and maintaining your health.
Physical wellness is:
– Enjoying the pleasure of a body that’s healthy for you.
– The ability to physically explore what you are inspired to do.
– Experiencing health at whatever level of physical ability you have.
– Living and breathing in whole body wellness.
Cultivating this feeling of a spring in your step means taking responsibility. Your body is unique to you. Only you can take care of it well. Respect your own body’s uniqueness and needs. Do what needs doing to promote health for your body by:
– Growing new healthy habits that increase your health.
– Experiencing the richness of your body-mind connection.
Physical wellness is part of a wellness continuum. It’s taking a step. A small step here, a small step there along this continuum. When it comes to your wellness and health, small steps create big effects.
Stress relief tips can help you shift. Take a moment. Here’s a tip to help you explore and experience more physical well-being. It can also be used in combination with other pain and stress reduction techniques that resonate for you.
Be honest with yourself. Ponder what you know you need to do for your improved physical health. You will need a piece of paper and your favorite writing instrument.
1. Be open. Take a deep breath. And let your honesty flow.
2. Make a list of what you know you need to do for improved physical health.
3. Break down your list into small, realistic manageable steps. Take your time.
4. Look at your list. Acknowledge that you’ve just taken a step in a healthier direction by doing this.
5. Ready for another step? Pick one item off your list. The one you are ready for. What’s one thing you can do to take a small step towards your physical well-being?
6. Do it that one thing. And keep doing it: create a schedule that supports you and keep track of your progress.
7. Well done! You made a list and you took another step.
8. Repeat this exercise as you need to.
Change begins with becoming aware of what you need support in. Take care of you. Take another step in your wellness revolution today. Remember: small steps create big effects. Cultivate your physical wellness for renewed vitality, vigor, zip, and zest.